Holistic Yoga is a unique approach to yoga, breathing, meditation, energy work and nutrition that respects the individual, and aims to create a personalised approach to health and well-being. One-to-one sessions are totally responsive to your individual needs, and my aim is to take you exactly where you want to go in life.
Many people find that their busy work schedule or other commitments leave them unable to commit to a regular weekly class. Others simply prefer to learn on a one-to-one basis, which is a more efficient way to engage in yoga and meditation practice than in generalised group classes.
“Yoga must be made to suit the individual,
not the individual to suit the yoga.”
Holistic Yoga Berlin can often help where a medical approach has failed, as its holistic perspective on health and healing is very different. Integrative practices engage not just the physical body, but also cater for your energetic, mental, emotional and spiritual needs in bringing relief to symptoms. I work intuitively and have a lot of experience with various bodywork techniques of helping people recover from and manage issues such as back pain, arthritis, chronic pain and fatigue, burnout, anxiety, depression, multiple sclerosis, Hashimoto, women’s health issues, cancer and many others.
Your individual practice will be created after a one-on-one consultation with me, and takes into account your detailed history and unique situation. After that, you’ll meet up as often as your situation and progress necessitate, to adjust your practice and take you closer to where you want to be, one step at a time.
- You will learn how to create balance in your life
- Work through specific injuries
- Alignment analysis
- Specialized core work/exercises
- Create muscular balance
- Hands on adjustments
- Learn a unique to you yoga routine that you can do on a daily basis
- Learn meditation techniques to calm your mind
- Improve your overall health and concentration through breathing techniques
- Nutrition advice
- Yoga has a lasting positive effect on your emotional, physical and spiritual health when practiced on a regular basis.
- It has the potential to dramatically improve your life and take you to places you never thought were possible.